04 Dec Is there any festive cheer to be found in the Canadian oil patch?
4th December 2019
- AECO Station 2 gas trading above C$3.00/Mcf and the futures curve up 20% over three months
- Canadian gas storage at a five year low heading into winter.
- The US shows Canada how to build an LNG industry from scratch to third largest in just a few short years.
- Montney plays appear four times in the top twelve of the Scotia Bank Top 100.
- No turkey for Tiny Tim this year but his prospects are looking better.